1.28.2011

Project 365: Day 28


What I am reading, part 3, and this is the end of the boring book posts :-)
This one is my absolute favorite!  Now, understand that if anyone ends up reading this based on my recommendation, that I do not necessarily agree with every little idea Mr. DeMille espouses.  Mostly this would be his political and sometimes religious statements.  However, just because some of these statements happen to be contrary to my own beliefs, it does not negate the fact that this is the. most. excellent. book on education I have ever read.  It all just makes so much sense to me.  

Technically we have been following a TJEd (or Leadership Education) method for a while now, just from what I have read about it online and talked about it with other homeschoolers.  But I had never actually read the book before (whoops), and this has now affirmed for me that we are going in the right direction.  Especially love the appendices with realistic approaches and book lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment