1.27.2011

Project 365: Day 27


 What I'm reading right now, part 2



I know, I know, James Patterson???  But quite honestly, I love to read book series, and the Alex Cross series is a little addicting.  I must confess that I have also read Patterson's numbered series about the Women's Murder Club, as well.  There.  Phew.  Full disclosure.  Anyhoo....I am down to the last four books of the Alex Cross series, which I will most likely finish by next week, and then comes the letdown.  Does anyone know what I mean?  That huge empty feeling when you finish a series and then you have to go find something else to read?  It's so easy to just pop over to the library and grab the next few books in a series, no thought involved, no time wasted.  But when I'm between books I feel so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment