6.18.2012

A New Summer Adventure

Time to dust off the cobwebs in this little corner of the internet.    *dust, dust*   There, that's better.  So I was contemplating earlier today what would happen if I tried to substitute my bicycle for my car this summer.  As most things in my life go, it didn't take long to cement itself in my mind (hello, I knew who I was going to marry before we even started dating!).  Snap decisions are my major M.O.

ANYhoo...I also started thinking that it would be awesome to do this thing and journal it for posterity.  I type faster than I write and have been missing blogging recently, so here we are.  If I say it on the worldwideweb, I have to stick with it, right?

A bunch of rules guidelines are floating around in my head pertaining to how exactly I can go about this.  I mean, I'm definitely not going to be riding my bike to South Dakota this weekend.  I probably wouldn't do it in the middle of a thunderstorm when I and/or my husband feel like we're going to die if one of us doesn't procure a pint of Ben & Jerry's at that EXACT moment, either.  Not that that ever happens.  Stay tuned as I work those little details out.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back! Still in my blog reader so I look forward to reading about this adventure.

    ReplyDelete