4.01.2010

I Need to Learn to Enunciate

Disclaimer: My apologies, but this post runs on the risque side. Don't say I didn't warn you...


The Scene: A regular old Burger King. I am once again very brave for taking all four kids out to run errands for the day and have rewarded us with a lunch at BK. Say what you will about the healthiness or lack thereof, it is a reward to me! The following is the dialogue which took place between me and a daughter. Bet you can't guess which one.

Me: Takes a swig of my Dr. Pepper.

Daughter: Mom, can I have a drink of your Doctor's Pecker?

Me: Chokes on my Doctor's Pecker, spitting it out onto the table, causing the rest of the restaurant to stare in a concerned fashion.

And the rest of the conversation just isn't as exciting, so I'll stop right there.



I'm sorry, but you can't say I didn't warn you.

4 comments:

  1. Never mind about the daughter comment, the most astonishing thing is that you are truly very super brave to take all four children out...I can count on two fingers the times I've taken them all out by myself and on one hand the number of minutes we were there...

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! love it! I would guess Emme, just because she's younger.

    ReplyDelete